Everyone wants a healthy and young looking skin. Exercise and different types of yoga plays an important part in keeping your skin healthy and glowing. Yoga provides freedom from constipation and helps in the removal of the toxins from the body.
There are many reasons why yoga is good for the body and skin
here are few of its benefits
- Yoga helps to provide natural glow to the skin. Yoga helps to flush out toxins from your body. It helps in proper regulation of the excretory system and makes internal purification better. Yoga results in glowing and healthy skin. Yoga also helps in removing the dark circles around the eyes.
- Helping You to Relaxation and ease down your muscles. This further reduces stress. Stress contributes in lack of sleep which further makes your skin very dull, wrinkle and tired skin. Yoga helps in cut down your stress levels which helps you to have blemished free skin.
- Yoga helps in healing the skin infections. If your body has skin infections then one should take extra to avoid further damage to the affected organ. Yoga heals the skin with healing and proper blood circulation.
- Yoga contributes in good sleep. If you lack in proper sleep you may suffer from bad skin. A person needs at least 8-10 hours sleep a day. Lack of sleep makes your skin look tired and dull.
- Experts have proved that problem of acne and brittle skin can often be helped with yoga. Exercise causes sweat which often irritates the skin and leads to acne problem. Yoga is a special form of exercise where every muscle in the body is worked slowly and so you don’t sweat much.
- Yoga helps in skin to become firm and tight. It is performed on every muscle of the body. It helps to improve the circulation of the blood and natural skin lift.
- Helps to reduce wrinkles of the skin. Yoga helps in toning the body and keeps the skin firm. Yoga helps in skin to look younger and glowing.
Yoga Tips For Glowing Skin
A beautiful and glowing skin is not just about the external skin; it’s a manifestation of a healthy body. A daily thirty minute yoga routine can go a long way in improving cardiovascular health, increased blood and oxygen circulation in the body and create a stress less mind that all reflect externally on your skin.
There are several tips for healthy skin that go beyond maintaining a strict diet and skin care routine. You can follow yoga to get holistic and healthy results.
- Start the day early and drink around a liter of water in an empty stomach. This acts as an excellent natural detoxification that clears your bowels and hydrates your skin.
- Other glowing skin tips can be found in yoga poses. Meditation in the mornings releases stress and negative thoughts. Keep your mind free of negative thoughts, negativity reflects on your face.
- You can try Shavasana (relaxation asana) and Kapilbhati Kriya (breathing asana) to rid your tensions.
- Sirsasana (head stand) and Viparitakarani Kriya (shoulder stand) poses improve blood circulation in the brain and brings in a glow on the face.
- Eat a Sattvik diet also called as yoga diet that comprises of simple, vegetarian food and lots of fresh fruits. Drink fresh fruit juices instead of aerated drinks, alcohol and coffee. Quit smoking.
- Also try to keep your mind stress free and try to get a good night’s sleep.
How To Get Glowing & Healthy Skin Through Yoga
A healthy and glowing skin is every woman’s dream and can be achieved if you are prepared to stick to a strict regimen, adapt to certain healthy lifestyle changes, and be a careful eater. You must follow a regular skin care regimen of cleansing, moisturizing and exfoliating to remove dirt and dead cells. Also avoid using chemical cosmetics to get glowing skin; instead use organic and natural cosmetics that will suite your skin type.
Most skincare experts also recommend yoga for skin glow and an overall healthy skin.
Practicing yoga improves general health, tightens skin muscles, and prevents wrinkles and sagging. Facial yoga exercises increases oxygen rich blood circulation into the face making it glow.
Here are some tips for healthy skin that you should consider while performing yoga for skin glow.
We are what we eat, so follow a Sattvic or a yoga vegetarian diet. Include lots of fresh fruits, anti oxidants, whole grains, pulses, essential minerals, fats, proteins and vitamins to provide skin nourishment. Drink lots of water and fresh juices to keep the skin hydrated and detoxified.
Scrap unhealthy fried and fatty foods, coffee and alcohol from your diet.
Yoga Poses for Glowing & Healthy Skin
Here are some most common Asanas (yoga postures) help stimulate blood circulation through the entire body, some of them are specially designed to reduce tension and prevent you from stress.